When it comes to affirmations, people are sometimes unsure on how to work with them. Here are five suggestion to use, enhance and empower your affirmations.
1) Classical method: say them out loud first thing in the morning and before going to bed (1-3 times)
Post them in the bathroom mirror and say them slowly and intensely while looking at your eyes.
Say them/think/read them through the day.
2) Mantra style. Breathe in deeply a few time. to Close eyes and repeat them constantly from 5 to 15 minutes or more.
3) Write it down. Have a special notebook and write the affirmation three times each day for at least 21 days.
4) Visualization: imagine the situation related to the affirmation. If you cannot "see" tell yourself mentally the story: I am working successfully in this project. I solve all prob
lems easily. I receive praise for my work. The outcome of this project is this and I achieve it in this way. Then say the affirmation one or several times (experiment with intonation, evoke feelings).
5) Meditation: Imagine a beach. See the full affirmation written on the sand. The water washes it away (remember water represents emotions and the subconscious mind). Now see the first word on the sand. The water washes it away. See the second word. The water washes it away. And so on. Know that each time the water takes the word away it is integrating it in your subconscious mind. Once you have seen the last word. See the full sentence one more time. Breathe in deeply and open your eyes. If you are not visual, tell yourself the story. If you are more sensorial ask yourself what can you smell, touch, hear and feel before seeing or telling yourself the meditation.
Submit Your Own Article